Call or email for an appointment:
Restoring Motion Canine and Equine Sports Massage Therapy/Bodywork
Benefits of Canine and Equine Sports Massage Therapy/Bodywork
• Improves blood flow and circulation.
• Enhances the range of motion and flexibility.
• Reduces pain and muscle swelling.
• Enhances the Canine and Equine immune system.
• Can help improve the performance of the Canine and Equine athlete.
• Can assist in reducing behavioral issues.
• Can help speed the recovery time from an injury or surgery.
Dogs and Horses that benefit
from Canine and EquineSports Massage
• Performance Dogs/Horses
• Show Dogs/Horses
• Working Dogs/Working Ranch Horses
• Anxious/Nervous Dogs/Horses
• Post-Injury/Post-Surgery Dogs/Horses
• Dogs and Horses with Joint Conditions.
• Young Dogs/Horses
• Older/Geriatric Dogs/Horses
• Pregnant Dogs/Horses
**Canine and Equine Massage is not a replacement for veterinary medical care**